Concierge Financial Planning, LLC. is a Fee-Only financial planning and Registered Investment Advisory firm headquartered in Scotch Plains, New Jersey. I provide hourly, as-needed financial and retirement planning to individuals and families age 50 and over, regardless of their net worth, income, or investable assets. As a Fee-Only advisor, I work solely for my clients. Because no commissions are ever received, potential conflicts of interest regarding compensation are minimized.
I work with people from all walks of life, providing Fee-Only financial and retirement planning and advice for everyday life. Clients have the flexibility to engage me on either a one-time, as-needed or ongoing basis.
Remember, you don’t have to have a fortune to start building one. Today is always the best time to get started. Whether you are building assets for the future — or seeking to protect, enjoy and pass on those you already have — Concierge Financial Planning can help you along the way.
Your financial objectives may include:
- Ensure retirement income
- Reduce the burden of taxes
- Save for a new home
- Create and preserve personal wealth
- Maximize wealth transfer
- Establish charitable legacies
- Reduce the risk of financially devastating events
- Foster peace of mind through proper planning today
To help you reach these important goals, our services include:
- Personal Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Cash Flow Spending Plan
- Employer Restricted Stock and Option Advice
- Lump Sum Distribution Advice
- Life and Disability Insurance Needs Analysis
- Second Opinion on Investments or Current Financial Plan
- Financial Seminars for Military, Church and Civic Groups
- Corporate Employee Financial Education — Seminars on 401(k)s, Employee Benefits, etc.
Concierge Financial Planning in Scotch Plains, New Jersey provides Fee-only, financial and retirement planning and advice on an hourly, as-needed basis. Fees are based on the actual time involved in meeting with you in person or over the phone, researching and analyzing your current situation, and providing specific recommendations and implementation assistance (if appropriate). There are no long-term commitments or minimum requirements. My hourly rate is $250/hour. A comprehensive standard financial plan would typically run between $3,500 to $4,000. I will always provide you with an accurate estimate of the cost of my services before you begin working with me. Get started by contacting me today.
My mission is simple: I am committed to providing independent, objective advice to people from all walks of life. Through the advantages of competent, professional planning, I seek to empower my clients to make the best financial decisions possible. As a staunch consumer advocate and Fee-Only client fiduciary, I continue to demonstrate my commitment to serving the public's best interests.