Concierge Financial Planning, LLC. is a Fee-Only financial planning and Registered Investment Advisory firm headquartered in Margate City, New Jersey. I provide hourly, as-needed retirement planning and advice to individuals and families age 50 and over in the state of New Jersey.
To help you reach your retirement goals, my services may include:
- Retirement budgeting and cash flow analysis: establish your current expense profile and project retirement expenses, both static and variable. Determine when you can safely retire.
- Decumulation and distribution planning: methodologies to prolong portfolio life and increase wealth. Effective use of annuities and dynamic withdrawal strategies.
- Tax planning, tax diversification, and tax savvy liquidation strategies.
- Tax efficient wealth transfer.
- Pension lump sum vs annuity distribution advice.
- Social Security maximization.
- Long term care planning: visualization and analytical tools are used to portray your plan and portfolio success with and without a long term care event. Recommendation of strategies for dealing with long term care event risk.
- Portfolio design, asset allocation, and specific investment advice to help you build wealth, reduce risk, and maximize the stability and sustainability of inflation-adjusted retirement cash flows.
I stay on the forefront of retirement research and am able to implement the latest strategies to benefit your withdrawals, portfolio allocation, and wealth accumulation. In addition to the CFP®, I also have the Retirement Income Certified Professional® certification, an advanced designation in retirement income planning.
Concierge Financial Planning in Margate City, New Jersey provides Fee-only, financial and retirement planning and advice on an hourly, as-needed basis. Fees are based on the actual time involved in meeting with you in person or over the phone, researching and analyzing your current situation, and providing specific recommendations and implementation assistance (if appropriate). There are no long-term commitments or minimum requirements. My hourly rates are $350/hour. A comprehensive standard financial plan would typically run between $5,000 to $6,000. I will always provide you with an accurate estimate of the cost of my services before you begin working with me. Get started by contacting me today.